Husqvarna TS348XD a comfortable and powerful 24 HP Kawasaki engine with a wide range of 48 in tractor including its side discharge.
Keeping in head the size it is developed for all-year use in medium to large-sized gardens. Husqvarna TS348XD riding mowers providing offer premium performance with quality results.
Fabricated powerful cutting deck, wide, sturdy – versatile ClearCut™ that’s provides first-class cutting results and performance too.
Unbeaten capabilities and heavy-duty garden tractor in its class. Reliable engine that means must fast mow anytime, anywhere.
It gives a perfect result. Business-grade ground-drawing in transmission with run worked differential lock works with enormous, wide back tires to empower extreme use without overheating, in addition to incredible foothold and less harm to the yard.
Improved quality, solace, and ergonomics join a shrewd network for an ideal driving and possession experience, including administration and disappointment alarms, tilt cautioning and fuel level check, diminishing upkeep, and expanding productivity.
Outfitted with additional high 18″ deluxe seat, delicate edge directing wheel, and turnkey beginning just as brush monitor guard and fuel level window.
⬤ Pros: Things we love!
✅ It has a broad mixture of protection features to guard you against an accident.
✅ The deluxe seat lacks armrests for comfort
✅ Overturn could be simpler to connect
✅ Prepared with Anti Scalp Wheels Husqvarna TS348XD
✅ Developed for easy to run and easy to mow the land
✅ The battery level indicator lets you identify how much you can go long
✅ Features bright headlights for protection purposes and helpful when working at the night
⬤ Cons: Points of Improvement
❌ There are few additional additions, which have to purchase individually to use suitably.
Description Husqvarna TS348XD
ClearCut™ fabricated cutting deck
New fabricated design-welded 10 gauge steel construction and extra welded reinforcement strips for height durability.
Electronic locking differential
Rear-wheel with increasing traction while essential the standard electrical locking differential locks.
Pedal-Operated Hydrostatic Transmission
Controlling and managing direction and speed with pedals permitting your hands on the wheel.
Hydrostatic Transmission w/ Locking Differential
Business-grade, pedal-worked transmission gives variable speed and offers an expanded foothold on inclines and wet surfaces.
While mowing you feel more comfortable.
Cast Iron Front Axle
Allow and provide superb and superior balance and stability.
Cast Iron Spindle Housings
Made for last and feature sealed ball bearing.
Manage a constant speed, rough terrain, and even or uneven.
Easy Access Fuel Cap
Without having to open the engine hood, refuel quickly and easily.
Decrease damage to the ground and improved traction
High durability built Husqvarna TS348XD
Transparent Fuel Indicator
Checking fuel level easy
Deck Wash Port
To clean underneath the deck easily, it connecting a hose to the deck washes port.
Ergonomic Steering Wheel
Angled comfortably in an ideal operator’s position and ergonomically designed.
Cutting height Adjustment
Spring-assisted fender-mounted deck for easy use.
In the dark easier for operating.
- Cutting width: 122 cm
- Nose roller: Yes
- Anti-scalp wheels: 4
- Drive method: Pedal-operated
- Speed reverse max: 2.5 mph
- Motor/engine manufacturer: Kawasaki
- Engine name: FR Series
- Power output: 24.0 hp
- Cylinders: 2 Husqvarna TS348XD
- Power/fuel type: Gasoline
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve): 4 gals (US)
- Oil filter: Yes
- Seat material: Vinyl
- Front-End Protection: Brush Guard Style Bumper
- Hour meter type: Digital with pre-programmed service intervals
- Seatback height: Extra high 21″
- Steering wheel type: Deluxe Over-molded
- Collector: Available as an accessory
- Transmission type: Commercial Grade Hydrostat, Electric Locking Differential
- Transmission manufacturer: Tuff Torq
* Husqvarna TS348XD TRACTOR Kawasaki 24HP – 960 43 03-19
Premium 24HP/726cc Kawasaki FR Series V-Twin OHV Engine
- Low emissions, quiet operation, maximum power Husqvarna TS348XD
- Conveys the power needed to handle the harshest cutting conditions
Feel the Differential
- Electric locking back differential keeps both back tires moving as one
- Gives unparalleled foothold on grades and wet, tricky conditions
Pedal-Operated Tuff-Torq K66 ELD Hydrostatic Transmission
- Automatically adjust speed for consistent vehicle-like increasing speed
- 16-inch turning radius is ideal for moving in close yards
- More solid and low-upkeep than manual or automatic transmissions
48-Inch Fabricated (Welded) Steel ClearCut™ Deck
- Rugged 10-gauge welded steel design Husqvarna TS348XD
- 6 height-of-cut settings ranging from 1″ – 4″ to choose from
- 4 anti-scalp wheels to prevent scalping on uneven terrain
- 3 mower blades with greaseable mandrels and washout port
Tough 10-measure welded steel plan
- 6 stature of-cut settings going from 1″ – 4″ to choose from
- 4 enemy of scalp wheels to forestall scalping on the lopsided territory
- 3 cutter sharp edges with greaseable mandrels and waste of time port
Deck Washout Port
- Keep the grass clippings in the yard and out of your stockpiling zone
- Basically, associate a nursery hose to the cutter deck and wash away
- Secures the core of your trimmer/mower – the motor Husqvarna TS348XD
- An absolute necessity has for those hoping to work around other people
Balance and Stability
- Highlights a cast-iron front axle and double draglinks
- Gives a superior by and large equilibrium and more tight turning radius
- Large cockpit give surety comfort and simple mounting/getting off
- Larger than usual guiding haggle inch high secondary lounge with armrests
- LED Headlights, hour meter, and voyage control included
- Simple access fuel cap for advantageous refueling and select measure bundle
Good reviews – 5 stars from the customers latest observed from Amazon(from the last update)
- “Very happy with AE outdoor power. I called them and they were very nice and educated on the product. Received it without damage and took about an hour to put it together and take it off the pallet. The fuel gauge is hard to read unless it’s out in the sun, not a deal breaker. The locking diff is a must, I use it at least once every mow. I have a sloped yard and I also do a lot of clearing with it, saplings, leaves, dead sticks, whatever. I know it’s not a brush hog but it holds its own. I also got some cart and lug around 300# stumps, including myself at 200#, no problem. Flame stickers not included, but are a nice touch. Also got a K&N filter. Seat is awesome too. I’d say it’s lawn tractor worthy. Not a single issue, 6 hours and numerous mows in.”
- “I have probably 1.5 acres of mowing on my property and this is the perfect tool for the job. Great control and the cut comes out at just the right height I want to keep it (I usually cut at a 5). Takes me just over an hour to hit the whole lawn and ditches. The 24HP Kawasaki has never bogged down even on some really heavy brush. AE was great to work with. Very informative on shipping. My only complaint was getting this thing off the crate by myself which required pulling it with my Jeep. Otherwise almost ready to go right when it arrived. Make sure you air down the tires from the the factory before cutting.”
- “Delivered professionally by AE Outdoor Power.”
Frequently Asked Questions
What equipment is eligible?
Our 3-year, bumper-to-bumper warranty applies to the following consumer-grade wheeled equipment: Z200 series zero-turn mowers, riding lawn mowers, riding lawn tractors, push mowers, walk mowers, battery push and battery walk mowers, tillers, and snow throwers.
Does this warranty apply to consumers or professionals?
This particular 3-year, bumper-to-bumper warranty is for consumer wheeled products that are used as personal/household equipment. Our professional equipment is covered by different, industry-leading commercial warranties.
Do I need to register my product for this warranty?
Yes, please register your product online to verify your purchase.
Does the 3-year bumper-to-bumper warranty cover all repairs on my product?
The warranty covers defects in material or workmanship under normal use and maintenance. Certain components, such as normal wear parts, are excluded from the warranty.
Who should I contact when my product needs to be repaired?
Contact a Husqvarna servicing dealer.
Is pickup and delivery covered under the 3-year bumper-to-bumper warranty?
Travel allowance is a program that assists the dealer and consumer with transportation expenses within the ?rst 90 days of the warranty time period. Qualifying product categories include: tractors, robotic mowers, consumer zero-turn mowers, and snow throwers wider than 23 inches.
Does the pickup and delivery fee have to be paid upfront?
No, but if the repair does not fall under the warranty, a fee will be added to the repair ticket.
What if a repair is not covered under warranty?
If the repair is not covered under warranty, the dealer will contact the customer with the reason and cost for repair. Then the customer can decide if they wish to proceed with the repair.
Will there be any compensation or loaner units provided for periods of time in which the customer does not have their mower?
Loaner units will not be provided during the repair period. We’ll work with our dealers to make sure each repair is completed in a timely manner.
Probably you have read out all the whole information about the product and it is really amazing product. So we recommend you to choose the product. Your anticipation will fill-up the Husqvarna TS348XD for sure. Just take a minute and think yourself then decide to purchase it.
Farm vehicle garden tractor with unbeaten abilities in its branch. Adaptable ClearCut™ cutting deck and amazing, dependable motor mean quick cutting whenever, anyplace – with an ideal outcome without fail. Business-grade ground-drawing in transmission with run worked differential lock works with huge, wide back tires to empower extreme use without overheating, in addition to incredible foothold and less harm to the grass. Improved quality, solace, and ergonomics for an ideal driving and possession experience.