Simplicity Conquest – Since 1937 Simplicity has been building residential lawn mowers and lawn mowers tractors. In the market, they have a name-premium residential mower. Because of their durability and premium features the company has built a very loyal following over the years.
The main differentiator among competitors is-“The Superior Cut”. Unique decks design also a factor for the best. Since 2004 the company has been owned by Brigs & Stratton.
The company originally builds riding mowers as their signature. They began building zero turn mowers in the early 2000s with suspension. Two different styles of mowers feature Simplicity
- Riding tractor
In the review, The Simplicity Conquest 2691339 model is an outlier that’s worth considering. You will get the hydrostatic drive, high-speed transmission, and additional interesting is it feels like you are driving a car, and are you thinking about when? The magic is when you operating this machine.
Could a yard vehicle tractor accomplish something other than cut your grass and lawn? The Simplicity Conquest does. Designed and engineered to be viable with a full line of connections and attachments, it’s something other than a trimmer/mower. The Quick Hitch™ Deck Removal System lets you effectively eliminate the cutting mower deck, so the Conquest can be that assistance and helping hand in your yard.
⬤ Pros: Things we love!
✅ Buyer pleasant service support
✅ The strong 52″ fabricated mower deck is prepared from corners and a steel front edge to make sure durability and excellence cut for years.
✅ Outstanding material used Simplicity Conquest
✅ Maintenance necessary is minor
✅ The invasion features include a deluxe instrument panel complete with a fuel gauge, push-button starting, and Tachometer for the best cut.
✅ Indication and maintenance reminders give the operator the best experience.
✅ Enjoyable design with the essential comfort
⬤ Cons: Points of Improvement
❌ Difficult to utilize the left handle Simplicity Conquest
❌ When the deck is off Cables maybe loosen
It is a 52-inch cutting deck which is gigantic. Suits use on the golf courses and the largest estates. The deck is prevented by the 10-gauge steel from taking damage during operation. For your mowing duties, the huge cutting deck makes short work of your mowing duties.
Briggs and Stratton
This Simplicity Conquest lawn mowers Briggs and Stratton V-Twin engine provides huge power to the cutting blades. For fast and efficient cutting The Briggs and Stratton feature electronic fuel management.
Wheel and Tire
Providing power to both of the rear wheel this gas-powered model features automatic traction control.
This Simplicity Conquest lawn mower tractor tires to absorb vibration and this process helps the padded ergonomic seat to decrease operator tiredness and fatigue.
Do you think about day-night work conditions with the lawn tractor Simplicity Conquest? Yes, you get simply mounted LED light to the front of the lawn tractor to mow in the early morning or late evening when the heat of the day passes.
Contractor and landscapers like this model an ideal choice that service large pieces of land. The commercial-grade motor will last for decades.
The Tuff-Torq® high-speed transmission with differential lock offers a hydrostatic drive for an automotive-like feel and allows you to operate the machine at higher speeds.
Turns and obstacles are no match for the Simplicity Conquest Yard Tractor/lawn mower. Steering during lawn maintenance is effortless with full power steering.
The rugged 52″ fabricated mower deck is made from 10-gauge steel with reinforced top, side skirts, corners, and a steel front edge to ensure durability and a quality cut for years to come.
Briggs & Stratton® Commercial Series Engine
The Briggs & Stratton® Commercial Series V-Twin Engine features Electronic Fuel Management (EFM) for automotive-style starting. Cyclonic technology forces debris away from the air cleaner and ejects it through a one-way valve, resulting in a tough engine that’s ready for anything.
With Automatic Controlled Traction™, drive power is continuously supplied to both rear tractor tires maintaining superior traction.
Ground Following Fabricated Mowing Deck
Simplicity Conquest Signature Free Floating™ Mower Deck follows the contours of your lawn, providing an even scalp-free cut. The rugged 52″ fabricated mower deck is made from 10-gauge steel with a reinforced top, side skirts, corners, and a steel front edge to ensure durability and a quality cut for years to come.
Deluxe Instrument Panel
The Simplicity Conquest features an intuitive dash system that includes push-button starting and a deluxe instrument panel complete with fuel gauge, tachometer with “best cut” indication, and maintenance reminders to provide the operator with a premium experience.
You get to find all the operator controls in one convenient location such as fuel gauge, push-button start, the height of cut, tachometer, and more.
Speed should set by you and cruise around your lawn by activating the cruise control features at a steady speed.
Look at the operator features all the day you mow with enhancing comfortability including cruise, steering, fuel indicator, hour meter, hand grip, and deluxe instrument panel.
Monitor support timetables to keep your mower running appropriately with an advanced hour meter.
Power Source Simplicity Conquest
Specifications Simplicity Conquest
- Model Number: 2691339
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Start Type: Push Button
- Cylinders: 2
- Choke/Throttle: No Choke
- Battery (cca): 350
- Transmission Differential: Hydro w/Differential Lock
- Ground Speed-Rev (mph): 0-5.0
- 4-Wheel Drive: N/A
- Frame Steel: 10-Gauge
- Front Tires (in): 16 x 6.5 – 8 /Turf
- Attachment Lift: Manual w/Spring Assist
- Suspension: SCS™ (Front & Rear)
- Height-of-Cut (in): 1-4
- Blade Engagement: Electric PTO Switch
- Mower Deck Removal: Quick Hitch™
- Mower Steel Gauge: 10-Gauge
- Cruise Control: Standard
- Headlights: LED
- Fuel Level Indicator: Digital Gauge/On Dash
- Cup Holder: Standard
- Deluxe Instrument Panel: Standard
- Assembled Length (in): 78
- Assembled Height (in): 47.5
- Commercial Warranty (Product) **: 90-Days
- Front Gauge Wheels: 16 x 6.5/Turf
- Marketing Model: 25/52
- Engine Model: Commercial Series V-Twin w/EFM
- Power Rating *: 25.0
- Engine Displacement (cc): 724
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 3.6
- Transmission Type: Tuff Torq® K66 High Speed
- Ground Speed-Fwd (mph): 0-7.2
- Automatic Controlled Traction™: Standard
- Brake: Disc
- Front Axle: Cast-Iron
- Rear Tires (in): 23 x 10.5 – 12 /Turf
- Seat: High-Back Mesh
- Mower Deck Type: Fabricated
- Height-of-Cut Positions: Infinite/Electric
- Rear Rollers: Full-Width Striping
- Spindle: Commercial-Aluminum
- Washout Port: Standard
- Steering: Power
- Hour Meter: Standard
- 12 Volt DC Outlet: Yes
- Hand Grips: Standard
- Turning Radius (in): 30
- Assembled Width (in): 62
- Consumer Warranty (Product) **: 3-Years
- Fabricated Mower Deck Warranty **: Lifetime
- Wide Body Cart Collector: The 17-bushel hopper tilts for easy emptying; swivel-wheel design makes yard cleanup easy!
- Turbo Collection System: The turbo blower tractor attachment easily attaches to the mower and gets power directly from the mower rather than an expensive auxiliary engine design. Available for the 50″ and 52″ mower deck sizes Simplicity Conquest.
- Clean Sweep™ Triple Grass Catcher: The 17-bushel hopper tilts for easy emptying; swivel-wheel design makes yard cleanup easy! Available for the 50″ and 52″ mower deck sizes.
- Mulching Kit: Our innovative system reduces grass clippings and returns them to your lawn. Available for the 50″ and 52″ mower deck sizes.
- 36″ Tiller Attachment: Three-foot-wide swath prepares soil quickly for planting. The Simplicity tiller tractor attachment comes with heavy-duty steel tines.
- Tractor Tire Chains, Rear Weights & Carrier: Weight carrier and weights install easily. Weights (33- or 50-lbs each) enhance traction on your mower with front tractor attachments or on slippery ground.
- Snow Cab-Soft Side: The snow cab snow blower attachment is made of vinyl with clear, shatterproof, non-fogging Lexan windows. (Broadmoor shown; Cab has vinyl sides with plastic windshield and wiper.)
- Dump Cart: This sturdy, 10-cu. ft., multi-purpose cart is great for yard chores and easy to attach Simplicity Conquest.
- Front Carrier And Weights: Maintain responsive handling and traction with heavy, rear-mounted attachments.
- 48″ Snow/ Dozer Blade: Can be angled in multiple positions and is spring-loaded to absorb shock and clear snow away from driveways or sidewalks.
- 42″ Single-Stage Snow Blower: Make short work of deep snow with this rugged single-stage snow blower.
- Sweeper: Quickly sweeps clippings and leaves into a high-capacity hooper. 30” and 36” models available.
- Plug Aerator: Aerate 48” wide and up to 3” deep. Allows for fertilizing roots in the fall and a quick start for seed in the spring.
- 42″ Two Stage Snow Blower: Make heavy-duty snow removal easy with a two-stage snow blower.
Who is this mower for?
This mower is for the homeowner. Usable for a fairly large yard and some hilly terrain. The additional engine and transmission power will help with climbing wills and mower in more difficult areas.
The customer still not found any review from Amazon.
Generally speaking, the ride with this Simplicity Conquest lawn mower tractor is truly OK with the correct mix of gadgets and strength. The motor is calm and competent enough to slice through even tall grass. It cuts grass effectively in broad zones for 15 to 20 minutes. Additionally, the seats are agreeable enough, and the LED lights are very splendid. Its suspension framework is likewise very deserving of brilliant execution. This Simplicity mower tractor is likewise easy to work and makes the occupation very simple to perform.
This machine makes it into our audit as an incredible minimal effort option in contrast to a Husqvarna model. On the off chance that you’re a mortgage holder on a careful spending plan, at that point this is the ideal machine for you.
* All power levels are stated gross horsepower at 3600rpm per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton. ** See the operator’s manual or dealer for complete warranty details. Length of engine warranty coverage varies by manufacturer. †Suggested price will vary by market. Price is shown in U.S. and Canadian dollars. Set-up, delivery, documentation and destination fees not included. See dealer for details. features vary by model. We reserve the right to change specifications, features and pricing without notice.